Most web hosting companies have limitations and restrictions in place. You often share hosting resources and server space with others. If you move your website(s) to one of the world’s fastest cloud servers like Amazon AWS or Google Cloud you will have your own dedicated server, dedicated IP, and more control over your resources, server configuration, software, and everything in between! Plus, you will see a noticeable boost in your website’s speed, performance, and security.
In this course, you will learn all the Cloudways Essentials and how you can use their infrastructure to host any kind of website or application on your favorite Cloud server including Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, Vultr, or Linode without touching a line of code.
You will learn everything you need to know about Cloudways, how it works, what makes it different from other hosting providers, how to choose the right Cloud server for your business? how billing works on Cloudways and how much you should expect to pay? and so much more!
You will learn how to get your website(s) live on Cloudways step-by-step, how to create new websites on Cloudways, and how to migrate your existing websites from your current web hosting provider to Cloudways. Also, you will learn how to configure things like domain mapping, email accounts (webmail), SMTP, and how to improve your website speed and security.
By the end of this course, you will learn how to get your website(s) hosted on Cloudways, and how to configure all the settings for optimum speed, performance, and security. Also, you will gain the knowledge to manage multiple servers and applications on Cloudways with ease so you can host any kind of website no matter what type or size and any number of websites. You will be able to scale your servers as your business grows.
Who is this course for? This course is for you if you want to:
- Host your website(s) on one of the world’s fastest cloud servers such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, or Vultr without any coding, or high web development costs.
- Improve your website(s) speed and performance on a Cloud server without any technical knowledge or hiring server administrators.
- Migrate your website(s) or applications to Cloudways easy and fast.
- Learn how to host your website(s) on Cloudways at an optimal cost (compared to what you are currently paying for web hosting).
- Avoid hiring an expensive server administrator or Cloud engineer to manage your cloud servers. You will learn how to do it yourself on Cloudways. No coding required.
- Build your business on a reliable infrastructure while having the ability to scale up your Cloud servers as needed when your business grows without limitations.
- Save money on hosting costs if you are managing multiple staging servers or if you want to stop servers temporarily. With Cloudways, you can stop your servers at any time. You are billed hourly meaning that you only pay for what you use and only when your servers are up and running.